Hi! We are Violet, Ruby, Lily and Indie and Welcome to our Blog! As you probably guessed by the name, we LOVE Nutella! On this blog, we will be posting stuff like Youtubers, music, food, challenges and fashion! Read more!
Friday, 1 January 2016
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hi Guys, it's me Violet! I hope you guys have had a great Christmas and are having a great start to the new year! Sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I was down south for Christmas for about a week and then came back home to find that our internet provider had crashed and we didn't have any wifi for 2 days at home. I've been spending a lot of my time during the holidays reading and going to the beach with friends and family. I've just bought the Hunger Games series and I'm about 50 pages into the first book and it is already so different to the movie. I'm really enjoying it so far and I would seriously recommend reading it. Some songs I've been loving recently are Lush Life by Zara Larsson, Don't Wanna Dance by MØ (again), LOST BOY by Troye Sivan and Feel the Love by Rudimental feat. John Newman. Happy New Year guys and wishing you a great year ahead! Thanks for reading!
Violet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment