Today I am going to share with you my carrot story from Thursday.
It all started when I put my first carrot into my mouth at lunch on Thursday. Then Ruby, Lily, Violet and I saw a boy run down the ramp. He got to the last stretch of the ramp (right where we were sitting) and his pants fell down. We could all see his bottom, so obviously we all started cracking up laughing. I had carrot in my mouth and started to CHOKE on my carrot while I was still laughing historically. Anyway, I continued to eat my carrot until I had one left. I was eating my carrot as I was walking to my next class (which was science btw), and as I got to the gate with Ruby, she ran away. I turned around so I could drag her back so we could go to class, but there HE was. The guy whose pants fell down. As you could imagine, I still had carrot in my mouth and started choking yet again. Ruby started laughing again because of my facial expression apparently while I was choking on carrot. We have all been scared for life. I am NEVER eating carrot again at school.
THE END
So that's my story about carrots. Yesterday, my little brother and sister and I did a barbie hair dresser. Fun. I will post a picture of the ˙Best˙ ones later today.
Byeee!
xx Indie xx
No comments:
Post a Comment