Saturday, 28 November 2015

Friday's youtube recommendations on Saturday w/ Violet


Hey Guys,  first of all, sorry for not posting this on Friday, I'm pathetic.

This week has been pretty big, I've had my first piano exam, my last test for the year, I've been tirelessly waiting for Blue Neighbourhood's release (I will leave a link for you to pre order it below) and realising that Christmas is just around the corner. So now I give you my Friday Youtube recommendations. My youtuber recommendations for the week are Troye Sivan and AmandasChronicles (I will leave links below to their channels). My favourite video by Amanda is probably I BROKE MY PHONE ON CAMERA and my favourite by Troye Sivan is probably between Becoming You and If websites were people. But honestly all of their videos are great so do take my advice and subscribe to them now (trust me, I'm doing you a favour). I hope that you enjoyed this post and like the channels that I recommended.









Troye Sivan - https://www.youtube.com/user/TroyeSivan18

AmandasChronicles - https://www.youtube.com/user/AmandasChronicles

Also, pre order Blue Neighbourhood Deluxe here: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/blue-neighbourhood-deluxe/id1047181189

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment