Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Indie's TMI Challenge Post!

Hi guys! So. . . I have been nominated by these weirdos to do the TMI challenge. Keep reading below to find about my LIFE! Let's get to it now . . . I said now . . . Okay for now this time.

1. What am you wearing? ~ School uniform

2. Ever been in Love? ~  Unless you count the kindness and caring nature of my bed . . . no.

3. Ever had a breakup? ~ Yesterday when I ran out of Nutella

4. How tall are you? ~ Good question, I'll check. K, I'm 1.75 metres tall!

5. How much do you weigh? ~ I have no clue.

6. Any tattoos? ~ No.

7. Any piercings? ~ Sadly, not.

8. OTP? ~ Like Ruby, ZALFIE IS LIFE

9. Favourite Show? ~ TNS. a.k.a The Next Step

10. Favourite band? ~ PTX- Pentatonix

11. Something you miss? ~ My best friend and Sweden.

12. Favourite song? ~ Anything by Zara Larsson but . . . YOUTH by Troye Sivan

13. How old are you? ~  I'm 123456789 . Yup. I'm that. . .

14. Zodiac Sign? ~ Libra Girl! What else?!?

15.  Quality I look for in a partner? ~ They understand my sarcasm and lame jokes!

16. Favourite quote? ~ I have many but it would have to be ' You can't fly unless you let yourself fall'

17. Favourite actor? ~ Well, my uncles are actors but apart from that . . . Mackenzie Foy

18. Favourite colour? ~ Blue but I have been loving orangey- yellow lately.

19. Loud or Soft music? ~ What question is that?!? LOUD.

20. Where do you go when you're sad? ~ To a chair and read. Nonstop.

21. How long does it take you to shower? ~ Depends on the day. Generally 5- 15 mins.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? ~ Depends. Normally 30 mins

23. Ever been in a physical fight? ~ Dunno. I was a very aggressive little girl so maybe . . .

24. Turn on? ~ Kindness

25. Turn off? ~ Meanies

26. Reason you joined blogger? ~ For fun. Thats really it.

27. Fears? ~ Heights

28. Last thing that made you cry? ~ Try not to cry challenge with Ruby. I failed.

29. Last time you said you loved some one? ~ Cucumber every day.

30. Meaning behind blogger name? ~ My name . . . Kinda

31. Last book read? ~ Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. My bae.

32. The book that you are currently reading? ~ Hunger games by Suzanne Collins. My second bae.

33. Last show watched? ~ The X Factor Finals. Yasss.

34. Last person I talked to? ~ Someone who I will nickname Bubbles who lives in another country.

35. The relationship between us? ~ Best friend.

36. Favourite food? ~ CUCUMBER. YES I AM CRAZY

37. Place you want to visit? ~ Forks in Washington D.C because Twilight is based there.

38. Last place you were? ~ At school. Or my house.

39. Do you have a crush? ~ Every one does. Don't you dare say that you don't! You won't convince me!

40. Last time you kissed someone? ~ My dog, just now.

41. Last time you were insulted? ~ My cucumber insulted me by saying that he hated me. So I ate him.

42. Favourite flavour if sweet? ~ Potato, cucumber. Nah, Its Vanilla or strawberries and cream.

43. What instrument do you play? ~ I am so musically talented that i play 0 instruments.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery? ~ My pure gold bracelet.

45. Last sport you played? ~ If walking doesn't count then tennis in P.E last week.

46. Last song you sang? ~ A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

47. Favourite chat up line? 'Flirtatious voice' Do you like cucumber?

48. Have you ever used it? ~ Nope.

49. Last time you hung out with any one? ~ Yesterday with Ruby.

50. Who should answer these questions next? ~ YOU GUYS! We will make a public Instagram account for this blog so please follow us and tag us in your picture and we will be sure to check it out!


Thanks for reading this! I hope you found out more about us!
Byeee!
xx Indie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment