Monday, 23 November 2015

Hey! I'm Violet!


Hi, my name's Violet. As you already know I am a huge fan of Troye Sivan. I just pre ordered Blue Neighbourhood Deluxe over the weekend. Can anyone else not wait until December 4th? Put it in your calendar if you haven't already, cause Blue Neighbourhood comes out on December 4th!!! I would be using an overly large amount of blue hearts at the moment, but for what ever reason, I can't seem to get emojis to appear on blogs :(  Also, I will start a thing where I will recommend some songs / artists / albums every Monday evening (in Australia time cause I'm an Aussie). So I will start it off by recommending an artist, a song and an album, so I now present to you, my recommendations for this week: my artist for the week is Lorde, my song of the week is Fun by Troye Sivan (my all time fav) and my album of the week is Home by Rudimental. I will continue recommending music every week :) I also want to recommend a youtuber each week as well to top it off every Friday :) Well, that is if I remember to.  Thank you so so much for reading our blog and also thank you so  much to Ruby and Indie for creating this blog :) It's just such a great thing to be able to do and also the fact that I can write something and people from all over the world can read it is mind blowing and I hope that we can use this blog to make a difference in people's lives in the future :) Night night :) Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment